split fires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
has anyone ever used splitfires on their vmaxes?
I found a site that says they use the SF416C ones.... would like to try them but would love feedback from someone who has used them 1st!

has anyone ever used splitfires on their vmaxes?
I found a site that says they use the SF416C ones.... would like to try them but would love feedback from someone who has used them 1st!

I've used them in various bikes (although not the Max) and snowmobiles. and by the seat of the pants dyno, I couldn't telll if there was any difference in both fuel economy or power then a good NGK plug.

right on KJ JUST A GIMMIC LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE...many many years ago with point ignitions at drag racing..and old trick was to split the plug to help the spark jump around for a better burn :ummm: seem dyno runs and talked to tuners that will tell you to save your money..few tuners said they lost a hp or two.....guess if your motor is a smoking oil burner they could help

I run Autolite 4163's. $6 for 4.Lifetime garantee.I never take them back though,I just buy more.

Back