stage 7 carb sync easiest solution weber syncronizer?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua cohen

Reaction score
hi everyone my stage 7 vmax seems like it idles more on the right cylinders than the left and seems alittle choppy cruzing at around 2-2.5k rpms im curious how easy this weber syncronizer is to use or im thinking i could just turn the 2 right cylinders down a bit and the idle up to even these cylinders

Anyone thinking of doing the Stage 7 Dynojet kit, you can make it run on the jetting while retaining VBoost. I still run VBoost on a Stage 7 kit.

If you want to run with the idea of eliminating the VBoost, just unplug the stepper control motor which opens VBoost, when you first switch-on the ignition. Unplug the round plug under the left scoop as the motor pulls the cable to-open the VBoost.

When you need to synch the carbs, just re-plug the motor, and the VBoost butterflies close, allowing you to balance the carbs with a set of Carb Stix, Motion Pro liquid gauges, or a set of four bourdon-tube gauges.

Back