• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stock Gen 1 exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Determan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I have access to some very clean OEM Gen 1 tail pipes and collector manifold or whatever it's called. I figured with the number of Max's I own throwing another set in the parts pile is not a bad idea. Are they worth $ 125 ?

The muffler and pipes if in VERY nice condition should easily be worth that.

Thank you Sean. To clarify, this is the "back half" only, no header pipes to the engine block. Just the cat or muffler or whatever it is under the bike and the silencers or slip ons or whatever the end cans are called. There is a tiny amount of road rash down under one of the slip ons, rather hard to see. They're not perfect but they'll work perfect, look almost perfect, and will shine up almost perfect. It would be hard for most to find the rash.

I also have access to an 85 in VG condtion, all stock trim with 5500 miles for $ 3500 asking, might get it for less. The low miles and all stock trim is attractive to me. I'm sure they can be found for less now and then on CL, but this seems pretty safe. Any opinions on that ?

Latest posts

Back