STP Seat Covers - What are they?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email them for an explanation. That is obviously not the Vmax seat cover. Yamaha makes a Vmax snowmobile and a jet ski type boat. They love that name! That ebay auction does say motorcycle though. A proper Vmax seat cover set has three pieces.

This is a pretty normal practice. The seller currently has over 1400 items for sale in auction. The seller has a few stock photos they use. Sellers do this all the time. The disclaimer seems pretty obvious in the top of the photo: " The Picture May Not Represent The Exact Model The Seat Cover Is For, But The Seat Cover You Receive Will Be The Same Design"

Aside from a few dumbasses, the seller seems to have pretty good feedback on the seat covers. In the feedback, there was a buyer that bought a Virago cover that had the same picture. As you know, the Virago cover is two part. He left +ive feedback.

I do not have any affiliation with the seller.

This is a pretty normal practice. The seller currently has over 1400 items for sale in auction. The seller has a few stock photos they use. Sellers do this all the time. The disclaimer seems pretty obvious in the top of the photo: " The Picture May Not Represent The Exact Model The Seat Cover Is For, But The Seat Cover You Receive Will Be The Same Design"

Aside from a few dumbasses, the seller seems to have pretty good feedback on the seat covers. In the feedback, there was a buyer that bought a Virago cover that had the same picture. As you know, the Virago cover is two part. He left +ive feedback.

I do not have any affiliation with the seller.

The seat in the picture looks very comfortable and I was secretly hoping that it was a 3rd party replacement seat I hadn't heard of.

The seat in the picture looks very comfortable and I was secretly hoping that it was a 3rd party replacement seat I hadn't heard of.

LOL! :biglaugh: I hear you. I still continue on my quest of finding the ultimate V Max seat too!

G Man

I too was on the quest to find much more comfortable seat. I glad I didn't go with the corbin with some of the trouble I've read about on the yahoo group. I had mine made by Sean and I can attest to the comfort he builds into his Morley Muscle seat. Sean even worked with me on the design so I could have a unique seat.
If you haven't tried one of Sean's Morley Muscle seat you owe it to yourself to find one to try. :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back