STRANDED NEED HELP white smoke!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in FL and would consider helping out a member in need, but not you buddy. You assured me that you would return what I paid for a slashed tire you sold me over 2 months ago however you have not done so and do not even have the decency to return texts or answer calls when I have simply tried to inquire on the status.

There are many great people on this forum who are trustworthy straightforward individuals however your actions have led me to believe you do not fall into the same category.

Sorry for your luck but I have to call it like I see it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry now that I heard you never paid Tex I a am out of this deal !

wow dude for one i am sorry i list ny job right after i moved and told you itd take a while then honestly i fuckin forgot. i have debt collectors callibg multiple times a day and i have yet ti take care of any of them ive been barely making rent and thats where ive been at. i didnt know the tire was cut when i sold it and i told you i would refund your money and i will when i can. my first pay check came in yesterday and almost all of it went to paying backed rent.

the last year has been fucking hell and now im in a shady fucking hotel 2 hours from home with a bike that broke down out of nowhere. yeah, guess its karma.

i havent been on the forum in a while and yeah i turn here when shit happens with the bike but im trying to xome out of a slump that ended up with me sleeping on a park bench off the hillsborough river.

youll get your refund because its the right thing to do. honestly i am sorry i haven gotten around to it. ice got alot of shit flying at me and i am trying to do a hundred things at once. as soon as im able itll be in your paypal.

Back