Summertime playlist.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
What songs are in your summertime play list or just plain ol remind you of summertime.

A few of mine are:

Summertime Girls - Y&T
Summertime - Will Smith
Cruel Summer- Bananarama
Rockaway Beach - Ramones
Soak up the sun - Sheryl Crow
Cheeseburger in paradise - Jummy Buffet
Baker's street- Jerry Rafferty

Summer,...hhhmmmm...

Pyromania- Def Leppard
Hot for teacher- Van Hallen
Panama- Van Hallen
Who do you love- Bo Didley
Hypnotizin boogie- David wilcox
Tomcat- Doug n the Slugs

Very little reference to summer in the songs maybe ,..but they mostly bring back vivid memories of the summer months of past youth...workin , sweatin ,..beer , parties,cars ,trucks .bikes , n girls.
"ROCK ON" :punk::punk::eusa_dance:

I like so many songs that this is really hard but here is a handful...

Eagles...Peaceful Easy feeling and Tequila Sunrise and pretty much the whole Greatest Hits CD.

Allman Brothers... Statesboro Blues and Melissa

Reverend Horton Heat...Big Sky and many others

Outlaws...Green Grass and High Tides

Marshall Tucker Band...Fire on the Mountain

This list is not conclusive!

buffet, buffet, buffet, we have gone to at least one concert every summer for more years than i want to count, high point of the summer. (the weather is here i wish you were beautiful) don't get much better.

Only 2 things I would like to say about Y&T. Meniketti kicks ass :worthy:and Mean Streak has "The Smoking Riff":punk:
As far as summertime tunes? Personally I'm kinda seasonal when it comes to music and there are WAY too many great summer songs for me to list.

Only 2 things I would like to say about Y&T. Meniketti kicks ass :worthy:and Mean Streak has "The Smoking Riff":punk:
As far as summertime tunes? Personally I'm kinda seasonal when it comes to music and there are WAY too many great summer songs for me to list.

+1, I've always liked the solo in "black tiger" too, and the way "forever" builds up to the solo is epic. especially live.

Remember that old soda comercial they did? I think it was Dr. Pepper. "we don't need no makeup or costumes.. we put our metal were our mouth is"

Oh yeah ya have to give rock the robot his props :biglaugh:

Hell I'm going to have to put in rock we trust in the cd player and rock out for a bit.

+1, I've always liked the solo in "black tiger" too, and the way "forever" builds up to the solo is epic. especially live.

Remember that old soda comercial they did? I think it was Dr. Pepper. "we don't need no makeup or costumes.. we put our metal were our mouth is"

Oh yeah ya have to give rock the robot his props :biglaugh:

Hell I'm going to have to put in rock we trust in the cd player and rock out for a bit.

I'll put on my 3/4 sleeve AC/DC jersey,crank the tunes , crack a cold one an join ya..." I AA'M aHeatSSeeka YYYEA" :punk::punk::git::Nixon::th_rockon::th_fridaay::icon_jook:

These remind me of summer parties!!

The Break Up Song (They don't write em) - Greg Kihn
Magic - The Cars
One More Time - Streetheart
Raise A Little Hell - Trooper
Nice Legs Shame About Her Face - The Monks
I'm Hip - The Romantics
Valentina - Jack Green
Midnight Runaway - Three Dog Night
Pretty Bad Boy - Goddo
I Love Rock N Roll - Joan Jett

:band:

Some good choices. I would add Welcome to the Jungle by GNR, Nothin' But a Good Time by Poison and Dr. Feelgood by the Crue.

Back