Tailgater problem? HERE'S THE SOLUTION!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker Dash

Reaction score
Found this surfin the interwebz. Truly insane batshit crazy, and I think it would be VERY effective!
I HAVE SOOO GOTTA DO THIS SHIT!!!
pinkiecrazy.png

MMdheCm.png

i always thought of carrying marbles with me, and just kinda tossing them over my shoulder when someone decides to tailgate me when i'm on my bike. smashed windshield may make them pullover.

i always thought of carrying marbles with me, and just kinda tossing them over my shoulder when someone decides to tailgate me when i'm on my bike. smashed windshield may make them pullover.

. . . or pull up alongside and shoot you. Lotta that going in roadrage incidents these days.

I could see marbles leading to retaliation. Not ideal when I am on the scooter unless there is plenty of room to make an EFFECTIVE escape. Soooooooooo many jag offs on the road.

I knew an old biker that carried a few small , hard to see on the fly,nuts and bolts in his shirt pocket for tailgaters. If needed he would discretly throw them over his shoulder. It was a Harley, so natrually most people would think parts were falling off and back off LOL.

Wow...even I wouldn't do something like that...You're on the bike. You're the one up against the 4000 pound car. Accelerate forward rapidly...unless you have a Harley and just can't do that.

Wow...even I wouldn't do something like that...You're on the bike. You're the one up against the 4000 pound car. Accelerate forward rapidly...unless you have a Harley and just can't do that.

Its been posted before....but still funny.

Attachments

• Harleys do best.jpg
    Harleys do best.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 32
Back