Talked to an 03 Venture owner...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuriken

Reaction score
Was drawn to his bike out of a pack of Harleys. Walk over to the most interesting bike to me and what do you know, it is a Yamaha V4... hahaha....

Had a great chat with him. Liked his bike a lot. He said "it's a pig until 8500rpms and then it really goes."

I told him I didn't have enough time to do cross country rides on a nice bike like that so I committed to short trips and hot rodding and that's why I have a VMax. I said I like to light up the tire and bring up the front end. He said "that's the same thing I hear from all of the VMax guys I talk to..."

hahah.

Ha ha ha if the front wheel has tread and the rear is always bald...you're probably V-max'in it! Front tire never wears down cause it's never on the ground and the back tire...well...it's IS a Vmax.

Must be sad to have no v-boost....

Yamaha still does the V4 in the Royal Star.....they had it at the demo rides. It's tough to recognize as a descendant of the Vmax mill...it's all chromed out, got lots of fins on it, and somehow looks smaller(probably because the bike is just bigger). Still has the cool V4 exhaust note, even with the whisper stock pipes.

Back