Tboost affecting idle?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serrow

Reaction score
with TBOOST frmo vmax outlaw splicing into cylinder1's coil, has anyone ever experienced problems? I've been trudging through issues related to a bad idle and I've even pulled the plug on #1 and seen no real differences.

there is spark there however, but wanted to see it could be causing some of the issue.

with TBOOST frmo vmax outlaw splicing into cylinder1's coil, has anyone ever experienced problems? I've been trudging through issues related to a bad idle and I've even pulled the plug on #1 and seen no real differences.

there is spark there however, but wanted to see it could be causing some of the issue.

Disconnect it... If it goes away then yes... :whistlin:

:biglaugh:

with TBOOST frmo vmax outlaw splicing into cylinder1's coil, has anyone ever experienced problems? I've been trudging through issues related to a bad idle and I've even pulled the plug on #1 and seen no real differences..

If everything is working fine, it should not affect idle at all.

A spark ? where ?

Back