Thank you Sean!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtoebaert-5311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still in Beijing, but the dealer sent me some pics of the new bodywork/carb covers/BIG tach...mounted to Llamrei :th_image003:
Thanks Sean :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Now please some honest opinions - I had asked to do away with the speedometer (who needs it anyway :ummm:) and put the tach in dead center, but they weren`t sure anymore (probably it`s illegal to ride without, again, who cares:ummm:), and left the speedo as is and put the giant tach on the side. They asked if it was OK like that - I doubt - maybe I should ride it a while like this and get used to it?

Flying back to Flanders tomorrow, hopefully some dry weather, really want to show off the racing stripes:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• toebaertb.JPG
    toebaertb.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 70
  • toebaertc.JPG
    toebaertc.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 65
  • toebaertd.JPG
    toebaertd.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 68
Great looking bike - luv the stripes....but lose the tach, or mount it in the center. Really distracts from the clean lines of the dash, the way it is now.
Maybe get a bicycle speedo, and install on the handlebar clamp?
Cheers!

Great looking bike - luv the stripes....but lose the tach, or mount it in the center. Really distracts from the clean lines of the dash, the way it is now.
Maybe get a bicycle speedo, and install on the handlebar clamp?
Cheers!

Yep, that was the original plan! Want to see it "in the flesh" though before deciding...two more days..:bang head:

Looks good so far! Just need some black carrozzerias (or red) now.

Back