This is the beginning of the end

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done forget, the first order was all hollow point, (I dont know about the 2nd).....but this is STRICTLY for target practice...lol :ummm:

Hollow point target practice makes as much sense as Government intelligence.:rofl_200: Something not good for us is coming down the pipe behind this. :bang head:

Hollow point target practice makes as much sense as Government intelligence.:rofl_200: Something not good for us is coming down the pipe behind this. :bang head:

First let me make one point very clear, I make NO excuses, justification, or explanations, for this government, this president or any government agency.

That being said, about 5 years ago, I worked for a LTL (less than truckload) trucking company and I delivered to border patrol 7 pallets of pistol and shotgun ammunition. All of the handgun ammo was hollow point. when I asked the receiving person why all hollow point, the answer made not just good sense but was correct, if you practice with the same ammunition that you carry on duty (or for protection) the point of impact is the same. I reload, and even slight variations (bullet weight, powder charge, bullet shape) can change the point of impact. To that degree, yes, they should be practicing with hollow points.

Now as to 1.6 billion rounds. Holy Crap, if they need that much target practice, time to hire some different agents. :blink000:

1.6 billion rounds... well at least shortly after it is delivered it should come up for sale as surplus! :rofl_200:

Bad new is... we all paid for it. :bang head::damn angry:

Back