This is the beginning of the end

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
This new law will in a way make our discussions here a felony!!

It is now a felony to assemble and protest under federal law. Obama and Congress with the Senate apparently do not like what we the people have to say. So since they cannot make us shut up, they just made it illegal. This law is a gag order to the public in order to free the political agenda to go ahead and finish raping the Constitution. This law removes the first amendment and opens the door for all our other rights to be removed. When are we the people going to band together to save our country??? Clinton bangs an intern and the country cries out for impeachment. Obama bangs the Constitution and the country lets it slide!! What the bloody hell???:bang head::bang head::bang head:

This law will make forums like and our ability to state our opinions here or FaceBook youtube or anywhere else a felony...Revolution is coming and they know it. This is another step to disarm the enemy (US) by the government. When your enemy is unarmed and doesnt have the ability to communicate they can easily be dispatched. Also the government has the news media in its pocket so if any one stands against the government the media will just spin it to make it seem as if the person or persons were an isolated bunch of terrorist nuts. We are doomed without solidarity of the people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LfA3Pvzvmg

I read that too, however the wording used in the bill define all discretion to be used by whomever it may in reality apply to. That was why I posted the 2nd video to explain the law. It seems in the legalese wording of the actual law a little too ambiguous. But in reality what it boils down to is that the government does in fact have the right to gag and remove protesters from any place deemed secure not just private residences but hotels or other events where members of congress or the senate or the president or any one else that the government decides to protect under this law. The fact is that there is a law on the books that con in effect eliminate our first amendment right and it was signed into law almost immediately before the removal of our 2nd amendment rights started being attacked. It all seems a little to designed for me.

At the same time CISPA is being pushed again to be able to monitor the net looking for terrorists...unfortunatly a terrorist can be anyone that the government so deams..

At the same time CISPA is being pushed again to be able to monitor the net looking for terrorists...unfortunatly a terrorist can be anyone that the government so deams..

Funny how this is all tying together isnt it?:damn angry::damn angry:

Does anyone else hear the resounding silence of the trumpets of freedom of whatever??? IE Where is The Jesse Jackson type people? ACLU NAACP the trumpets are unusually quiet...I havent seen or hear a peep out of the people that rant for days and days about how the man is keeping a brotha down. Or is it just me??:ummm::ummm::ummm:

This is why the media is not covering what they have to say....You guys will love this...Apparently an AK or AR have teh ability to shoot down airplanes or blow up trains according the Jesse Jackson:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jesse-jackson-claims-semi-automatic-rifles-can-blow-up-railroads

Funny how this is all tying together isnt it?:damn angry::damn angry:

There will be no end to it. Every day , another outrage hits and you can't fight one a day 'cause the one that hit yesterday never can be properly opposed , and the low information voters can't follow them anyway.

For example , Homeland Security / ICE , released thousands of illegal alien " detainees " from prisons across the country " yesterday , because of sequestration " or lack of funds. The damn thing hasn't happened yet. Nobody seems to know who made this outrageous decision and it doesn't make a difference that the actual cuts may not take place for a while. What's next ?

Heard about this on my way into work this morning. There's more than corn in Indiana.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130228/NEWS/130229502

Hope? Maybe. One thing is for sure, this is not the begining of the end. The end began when the first president bush signed on to agenda 21. Most likely even before that. When the power grid goes down ( or the internet and phone service goes down) we are divided, isolated and as good as nonexistant. What you have is all you have.

I heard Marlin Firearms has been sold ....................... and whoever bought it , closed the doors ???

Last edited:
Heard about this on my way into work this morning. There's more than corn in Indiana.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130228/NEWS/130229502

Hope? Maybe. One thing is for sure, this is not the begining of the end. The end began when the first president bush signed on to agenda 21. Most likely even before that. When the power grid goes down ( or the internet and phone service goes down) we are divided, isolated and as good as nonexistant. What you have is all you have.

I am going to follow this one closely...I wonder if he can rally the other states to side up with him. It is going to take a miracle at this point:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Watch what is going on in Syria by civilians with the help of defected soldiers in the overthrow of the dictator Assad,,,,.............................................

O

O,
Who will fill the power vacume left when the Assad regime is
" removed"????

Will it be another Lybia or Egypt??? Just what we need.

Lew

They're tryin to thin the supply. Save all you're brass !

Watch the magician as he shows you his left hand , while his right hand buys the ammo , gun mfgs. etc. It's better than legislation 'cause the press won't report on it , like they might do on new or controversal gun legislation.

O,
Who will fill the power vacume left when the Assad regime is
" removed"????

Will it be another Lybia or Egypt??? Just what we need.

Lew

Lew, that was not what I was getting at..........

As to Syria, the people will decide on what they want, and only them,,and yes, it will be ugly, just like our revolution was.

It is not for us to decide.

O

Last edited:
Back