Thunder in the sand. 2010 Conesville, IA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhoke

Reaction score
Hello,

Everyone this is coming up and have never been the wife and i have been wanting to go the last few years and havent had the chance. This year we would like to go. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE WAS GOING, CHRIS, JEFF???

LET ME KNOW.

On another not. I still need a way to get you back jeff. My dad and I are going to Octoberfest at cordova. If interested.

Start Date: Sep 1st, 2010
End Date: Sep 5th, 2010
Address:
Conesville, IA
Description: Thunder In The Sand
09/02/2010-09/05/2010
www.circleofpridemc.com
21 and up!
Sponsor: Circle of Pride MC
Phone: 319-726-5322

Hello,

Everyone this is coming up and have never been the wife and i have been wanting to go the last few years and havent had the chance. This year we would like to go.

Yea same here. Were available the 1st 2nd and third of september. I dont have any excuses this time.

One thing Iv been told though is that if you dont ride a HD.. You better not let your bike out of your sight!

Conesville is a blast.... I have vids to prove it!!!! It was Nathan K's "Happy Place" if I remember correctly. No one will mess with your bike... there are always 3 or 4 V-Maxes there. I will most likely be boating that weekend, so I doubt I'll be going. They have been raising the price $5 each year and it is starting to get a little pricy.... but still worth it if you are going to be there all weekend. I'm planning on being at Cedar Falls raceway on the 28th and that may be my only race this year, so if anyone else can make it then, I have a place in Waverly to crash at. Don't know when I'll be back at Cordova... but we'll hook up sometime.

Jeff

I'll be at Cordova this Friday (weather permitting) with a HUGE group of G8 guys.

Chris

Not exactly my cup of tea either. Been there a few times years ago, wife said she would never go back. Its a party with some serious raunchyness at times, and the races are a blast. 20 years ago I loved this kind of stuff, now however not so much.

Have to get your tickets at the gate this year, no advance pricing/tickets due to ass-wipe counter-fitters over the last few years :(

I'll be at the antique flat track races in the Quad Cities Friday night, and off to Springfield for the "mile" Sat and Sun myself Ridding my bagger, and trailer with camping supplies.

Have a great time :)
Regards,
R

EDIT. You dont need to worry about your bikes, as long as you dont piss the wrong crowd off. Most of these folks are there to have a good time. Live and let live at its finest :)
EDIT#2 I'm an ASS. I just realized this was last years thread. Sorry :(

Back