Thunder valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the PMRA finals this weekend at thunder valley? I know that a few of you race there.

I'll be there. Trying to finish in the top ten in street category. Will be bringing a few bikes including my alcholol drag vmax.

Sean

My dad might ride up there to watch. I'm originally from Paris Texas. The owner of the paris dragstrip Jerrybob stephens was one of the founders of thunder valley. If my dad rides up there on his 9, i'll have to tell him to swing by there and get a couple of pics of your bikes.

I'll be hauling my big enclosed so look for a large grey enclosed with "Morley's Muscle" on the side with large Vmax wheeling and burning out.

Sean

Can anyone race? or do you have to be part of the PMRA? my dad said that if he rides up and he can run his bike through, he might be interested in it.

anyone can race but you do have to join (I don't recall the fee amount). I think he may be able to do some time only's without joining.

Sean Morley

He's supposed to let me know if he's going sometime tonight. If he does, he said he'll go by your trailer and say hello.

Back