Tiny major problem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marecki

Reaction score
Guys, I'm hoping you'll be able to assist me... I have ISR levers on the vmax and the clutch lever broke for whatever reason... no crashes, no bending, just broke. It's leaking brake fluid from the little pump thing that is in the lever and goes into the clutch reservoir. I tried calling ISR and get some replacement parts but their phone number doesn't work.

So my question to you guys is, where can I buy replacement parts.

I have 21-011-0b-AB
http://www.isrbrakes.se/catalogue/ISR%20Main%20Catalogue.pdf

if you look at 21-137-OA the little silver nut that is located almost at the end of the lever broke off too when I tried to remove it (it's an Allen key I believe.)

Cheers all

Assume you are trying this number?

Phone :+46(0)8 530 37 671 Fax :+46(0)8 530 33 296

Opening hours Monday - Friday :8 - 17 CET(GMT +1) Closed for lunch :11:30 - 12:30

I bought my ISR gear from HPS - if you still can't get through directly to ISR it may be worth a call to them?

picture.php

I tried calling them yesterday but like I said the phone number isn't working, the site also hasn't been updated since 07.

I'll try HPS, thanks

I'll try it out tomorrow, Thanks! I called the UK company and they couldn't help me :(

Latest posts

Back