Titanium rotor bolts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raven154

Reaction score
Just bought an 09 Vmax and noticed the rear rotor bolts are rusted and just generally crappy looking. I was trying to source some titanium bolts. I came from an R1 and that kind of stuff is plentiful for those bikes but finding anything for the 2nd gen is proving to be difficult. Anybody have any ideas? I’m in the US.

Just bought an 09 Vmax and noticed the rear rotor bolts are rusted and just generally crappy looking. I was trying to source some titanium bolts. I came from an R1 and that kind of stuff is plentiful for those bikes but finding anything for the 2nd gen is proving to be difficult. Anybody have any ideas? I’m in the US.

The Gen 2 has the same brakes as the R1......2009- 20?? - whatever generation R1 was out in 2009. The bolts will probably be the same.

M-8 bolts are not hard to find, here in D town we have AAA Metric where often they will just hand what you need over the counter for 2 or 3 bucks, no receipt.

I haven’t pulled one out yet, I just assumed it was some type of shoulder bolt. If it’s just an M8 bolt, that makes things much simpler. Guess I should investigate more before asking questions lol thanks.

Latest posts

Back