tourmaster coaster II jacket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No opinion on that jacket but Tourmaster and Cortech (same company) make great products at a reasonable price.

Just don't try to get service from their "Customer Service". I was a great customer from the 80's till about 2 years ago. I had a winter suit, rain suit, jacket, saddlebags, tank bag, tail bag, sissybar bag, two pairs of gloves, etc. You get the picture.

I had a couple problems with my tank bag (delivered with no rain cover), and my saddlebags (rain covers wouldn't stay on without bungee cords holding them and they came apart the first time I used them plus the gray muffler protection started peeling off on BOTH sides. The bike had a 4 into 1 so it wasn't from heat). All this happened the first trip I took using these items. Also the tail bag didn't fit with the saddlebags as designed. The straps were too short causing the bags to be angled upward instead of perpendicular to the ground. Looked like this /---\ from the back instead of this l---l. There were a few other problems also.

I spent 3 months trying to get a response from Tourmasters customer service. Must have sent 6 emails through their website. They never responded even once. They lost a loyal customer for life. I sold all my Tourmaster / Cortech gear and replaced with Nelson Rigg who has excellent customer service.

My leather jacket is from HD......:ummm:

It was a gift:biglaugh:

I have a pair of HD boots. Biggest POS I ever bought. The first pair fell apart within 3 months and was exchanged at a HD stealers - at least the service was ok.
This second pair is waterproof for about 15mns, then they turn into sponges. Crap gear if you ask me..

Back