Trying out new camera

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgswss

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with bikes. I bought a camera to shoot some pic and movies at the strip that we got rained out... twice.

Every year we go up north and fix up our deer blinds. After words we always blow of some steam and I wanted to see if I could get the slow motion to work on the camers.

http://youtu.be/WkaF7sXCaAk

I would have loved to shoot someone doing a burn out/launch, but I don't think I know anyone that does burnouts...

Burnouts are for putz's................You have any idea how much tires cost?.......:Shocked:.......Tom.

Well a little Obama math... You are saving all the rubber that your are not normaly using up by just driving the bike, so, come spring, you have a tire or tire and a half in the bank, and you use that up over the summer doing burnouts... for free!

Sorta like all that money we are saving by not being at war somewhere, we can use to pay for some new social programs.

See how that works!

Craig

Well a little Obama math... You are saving all the rubber that your are not normaly using up by just driving the bike, so, come spring, you have a tire or tire and a half in the bank, and you use that up over the summer doing burnouts... for free!

Sorta like all that money we are saving by not being at war somewhere, we can use to pay for some new social programs.

See how that works!

Craig

HUH.jpg

Latest posts

Back