UFO Vmax Jon Cornell

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbvmax

Reaction score
I have a 2004 UFO Vmx1200 built, signed, and plated by Jon Cornell. Have no idea what it would be worth. Anybody have any ideas?

Attachments

• EF8B90E1-F21E-412A-BE5A-ABFAC9E8D013.jpeg
    EF8B90E1-F21E-412A-BE5A-ABFAC9E8D013.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 79
The only way to know, is documentation. What engine mods, frame mods, induction mods, exhaust mods, wheels mods, electrical mods, etc. Gonna be hard to know what's going on in the engine.

The engine could be worth more than the entire rest of the bike. It depends upon the mods.

Looks like the carb setup he sold and the ram air system, retail that was probably $3,000 new. Looks like better rotors in front, probably calipers to-match. Guessing it's his 4/2 exhaust, that's what it looks like to me.

The wheels look like Performance Machine Chicane, probably 17" f & r, a good mod, probably close-to $2500 new.

I see a shift light. Doesn't appear to have an air shifter.

What you have is a bike worth-more being parted-out than being kept-together. I think I'd get some good synthetic oil in it, and take it to a good dyno operator, and find out what kinda beans the engine has. A couple of runs could tell you a lot there, and establish the value of the engine mods a lot more.

Last edited:
Just because he owned or built the bike won't necessarily add any value due to that. If he had ridden it to any specific records that might POSSIBLY add some value.

Looks great and is worth whatever someone who is interested will pay. Doesn't look like your average VMax. I saw a 69 Charger go for $115,000 at an auction to a guy who thought it was worth it because it had defective rims that had been recalled but the owner had not brought it back to get the problem fixed. The purchaser said it was worth more because it was more rare. At the time, other similar Chargers were going for about $50,000- $60,000. The point is to the right person, it is worth a lot more for whatever reason they choose. Not many like it.

I have a 2004 UFO Vmx1200 built, signed, and plated by Jon Cornell. Have no idea what it would be worth. Anybody have any ideas?
What would you take for it? Im not on the market but that would start the conversation for what it is “worth”

Looks great and is worth whatever someone who is interested will pay. Doesn't look like your average VMax. I saw a 69 Charger go for $115,000 at an auction to a guy who thought it was worth it because it had defective rims that had been recalled but the owner had not brought it back to get the problem fixed. The purchaser said it was worth more because it was more rare. At the time, other similar Chargers were going for about $50,000- $60,000. The point is to the right person, it is worth a lot more for whatever reason they choose. Not many like it.

I just Love the 68-70 chargers. I had two at one time in the mid 70's. One pristine 69 R/T loaded with every power option, A/C, factory 4 speed. It came up from Florida with a loud trans bearing. So $400 made it mine. And $11.00 later it was quiet again. I sold it for an offer I couldn't refuse, but wished I'd garaged it and kept it. The factory wheels were beautiful on the R/T. Two of my old friends still have their pristine 68's. One with a 440 c.i. six pack. The other a small block built by yours truly. Sweet cars.

Back