Upon further review...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i couldnt agree more:worthy: that screen just takes so much away from the bike as a whole and i know its the owners choice to do what they want to their bikes but that thing is just hideous:confused2:

Still nice to have it on in the winter time on the road rideing then parked in the garage without it.

I agree, I kept mine on the bike for about a week and then took it off.
There are several things annoying about it...
1. In dark/dusk situations the headlight reflects back through the underside of the windshield and is annoying.
2. Absolutely no wind protection at all. As far as I can tell it does nothing.
3. It looks way too small on the bike.
4. It sticks out way too far forward
5. The bottom edge is too far away from the headlight for it to actually be of any benefit in deflecting wind.

I agree, I kept mine on the bike for about a week and then took it off.
There are several things annoying about it...
1. In dark/dusk situations the headlight reflects back through the underside of the windshield and is annoying.
2. Absolutely no wind protection at all. As far as I can tell it does nothing.
3. It looks way too small on the bike.
4. It sticks out way too far forward
5. The bottom edge is too far away from the headlight for it to actually be of any benefit in deflecting wind.

Did you snap any pictures of it?

Still nice to have it on in the winter time on the road rideing then parked in the garage without it.

The way it is mounted and is designed is aethetics only. It will provide ZERO wind resistance, except to maybe channel it into your face

Back