V-Boost is dead..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxxedNKansas

Reaction score
I have a cheap cutoff switch that allows me to turn the v-boost off for highway cruising and MPG purposes. The other day I switched it on and nothing happened (no engaging noise). I was wondering if anybody has a few tips on testing the v-boost's power supply and zeroing in on the electrical issue. We have already checked the switch.

Thanks,

MNK

I have a cheap cutoff switch that allows me to turn the v-boost off for highway cruising and MPG purposes. The other day I switched it on and nothing happened (no engaging noise). I was wondering if anybody has a few tips on testing the v-boost's power supply and zeroing in on the electrical issue. We have already checked the switch.

Thanks,

MNK

No tips really other than look at the easy stuff first, plugs, connectors, mechanical lingage and binding. Did you check the switch at the switch or at the connector where you cut into the harness?

Vmaxoutlaw has a link with the PDF which will give you the electrical diagram.

Hope this helps.

Rusty

Thanks for the tips. I will check the areas you mentioned and have already download and printed off the wiring guide from Outlaw.

MNK

Back