V65 Monstrocity

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The V65 was a pretty quick bike and it looks like that one went on a considerable diet. First time you hit the gas your ass is going right onto that rear tire.

Still got those '80's dinner plate disc brakes. lol

looks kinda dangerous.

I don't know, it should be fine. There is plenty of seat there.

Then again, if that seat breaks, or your ass slides back too far the rear tire is gonna bite your ass and rip it downwards into the gap.

Severe burns to the anus a likely result along with possible castration. What a great idea. I wonder if the guy that built still has his nads???

He could probably get a job at OCC.

The V65 was a pretty quick bike and it looks like that one went on a considerable diet.

The power lost with those open headers probably counteracts the weight lost from all the stuff shaved off it.

Someone could die a painful death w / a seat that puts your privates into a downward direction from slipping off the back. One of my co-workers had a Cobra "Boss-Hoss-type" bike, his friend was careless riding w/him & was sucked-under a rear tire & died while in the pass. seat.

Hey for a $1000 if it runs good I see a lot of potential for a nice bobber. Maybe a small rear fender,some padding on that seat pan,nice exhaust system and change out that rectangle head lamp, a nice satin black paint job.Detail her out a little. Fuck yeah! For a few bucks some one could have a real sweet little runner. I'm diggin it!:punk:
Mike

Back