Vendors....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dman1961

Reaction score
If only all vendors did business the way Sean Morley does.... It would be a beautiful world...
:punk: Hes gonna get lots of my monies :biglaugh:

I absolutely agree, Sean has went above and beyond helping me out and putting up with all my annoying ass phone calls.... LOL When I'm ready to pull the trigger on that 1500cc chain drive engine I know who's getting my money but that will hopefully be a long time from now! Sean is also selling hotrod stuff now too so if any of you guys need stuff for your cars give him a call!

Agreed!!! Sean is always helpful and responds to emails promptly. Anything I need for my vmax I purchase from him.

+1 for Sean...the man is a saint...let me call him right before church this past Sunday...talk about devotion to the forum!!

If only all vendors did business the way Sean Morley does.... It would be a beautiful world...
:punk: Hes gonna get lots of my monies :biglaugh:

:confused2: hey did you ever buy a COP's conversion harness from me? :rofl_200:

:confused2: hey did you ever buy a COP's conversion harness from me? :rofl_200:

Lol.. I havent done enough research to even know if my '06 could benefit from one of those... Im assuming its an ignition upgrade? :ummm:

Sean is the man, he will ship anywhere too :)

But I have to say the COP kit fits and runs like a breeze :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

What exactly does the COP do? :rocket bike::rocket bike::rocket bike:

Nothing more than what stocks do. BUT, some guys report that their bikes start up easier and some guys say they can feel a more efficient mixture burn--perhaps psychosomatic. I read once that a tuner claimed a bike with a set was easier to tune. I could be wrong, but I have yet to see any proof that there is any increase in horses. But this I know: The stockers are prone to crack. You can epoxy them or replace them. If you end up having to replace them, each one will cost you around 70-80 bucks. Whereas for half the cost you can get 4 COPs. Once in, it is a matter of seconds to switch out a bad COP, whereas it could take up to an hour to switch out a rotten stocker depending on which one (#1 & #3 are a bitch).

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

shedding weight has been the latest fad on my ride... stock pipes lost 21 lbs :clapping:

Latest posts

Back