Vintage Kawi for air-cooled fans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a good-looking Z1-R I saw at a show awhile-ago. I have to say, for a street bike my favorite exhaust sound is a 4/1 big-bore Kawasaki inline-4.

And for the drag-racing fans, here's a shot of some bikes from my friend's shop.

Also, a Hyabusa he's built for a customer, and another 'Busa engine for another bike.

And, for vintage fans of the V-twin persuasion, an early 1970's style Sportster which had some seriously-retro paint. Dig the 'flying-eyeball' airbox cover. Shades of Kenny Howard (Von Dutch)!

The last shot is of the tank art from the Z1-R, god-bless Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth, who was a no alcoholic consumption Mormon!

Attachments

• Slater Racing Z1R.jpg
    Slater Racing Z1R.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Slater Racing .01.jpg
    Slater Racing .01.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Busa engine.jpg
    Busa engine.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Busa frame.JPG
    Busa frame.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Slater Racing H-D Sportster all bike.jpg
    Slater Racing H-D Sportster all bike.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 23
  • Slater Racing Sportster paint detail.jpg
    Slater Racing Sportster paint detail.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Slater Racing Rat Fink bike.jpg
    Slater Racing Rat Fink bike.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 20
Here's a good-looking Z1-R I saw at a show awhile-ago. I have to say, for a street bike my favorite exhaust sound is a 4/1 big-bore Kawasaki inline-4.

And for the drag-racing fans, here's a shot of some bikes from my friend's shop.

Also, a Hyabusa he's built for a customer, and another 'Busa engine for another bike.

And, for vintage fans of the V-twin persuasion, an early 1970's style Sportster which had some seriously-retro paint. Dig the 'flying-eyeball' airbox cover. Shades of Kenny Howard (Von Dutch)!

The last shot is of the tank art from the Z1-R, god-bless Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth, who was a no alcoholic consumption Mormon!

Sweet pics love the RatFink, your buds seriously into racing on two wheels looks like, thanx for sharing.

Yes, he's a good mechanic and has a couple of machinists/fabricators that can make pretty-much anything he wants, or customers can pay-for. The race team owner has a very lucrative marine machine shop here in south FL. His two-level race trailer cost more than my first home.

Sweet pics love the RatFink, your buds seriously into racing on two wheels looks like, thanx for sharing.

Latest posts

Back