• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VMAX 1200 Backrest Wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankQ

Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy a 1995 VMAX 1200 backrest from. I can't seem to find one on the net anywhere. Webikes Japan sold their last one. I would be grateful if anyone knows of an accessory company that would stock them or something that will fit it. I would be happy with a good condition 2nd hand one as well. Many thanks.

Last edited:
I have a few on hand. They have been discontinued for years now. Email me at [email protected]
Prices are $250-$350 depending on condition. I also have a few of the optional racks remaining on hand too.

Hi, Does anyone know where I can buy a 1995 VMAX 1200 backrest from. I can't seem to find one on the net anywhere. Webikes Japan sold their last one. I would be grateful if anyone knows of an accessory company that would stock them or something that will fit it. I would be happy with a good condition 2nd hand one as well. Many thanks.

There is a guy named Paul Black on Vmax club facebook that has one for sale- he is in scotland.

Back