Vmax Gets Ahead of the Hare.....quite literally.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pighuntingpuppy

Reaction score
Screenshot_2019-06-12-21-51-47.png So, I have been fiddling with finding apps that record top speed, 0-60, 0-100 and 1/4 mile times. The app I was using was Drag Racer. Poor app by the way, I do not recommend it. Inaccurate as all hell. Even tells you how accurate the GPS is.

So, last night, on a stretch of road that is seldom frequented by any traffic was the testing grounds for 1-100 runs. Standing start, I nail it. Get to 3rd gear where that power curve and Vboost are just butter, notice a hare crossing the road. Now, I was traveling west to east. The hare was crossing south to north. The hare was already on the other side of the line. Even though I was better than 100, I saw him, corrected slightly to avoid having him double back....Dumb bunny double backed anyway. I know he didnt come close to the front tire cause I saw that even at those speeds. But he was not so fortunate anyway. He hit the crash bar and my left foot. I tell you.....Even though I wear steel toed boots.....It hurt. Bike was stable after the impact, brought the bike to a complete stop in a couple hundred feet, assessed whether or not I broke any toes.

Once I determined that nothing was thankfully broken, I went back to see if I did in fact kill the dumb thing. Well....The pics speak for themselves. 0612192112.jpg 0612192113.jpg 0612192114.jpg 0613190705_HDR.jpg

Back