vmax still has a cult following

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, everywhere I see it, it is classified as a Power Cruiser. If it is in a bike shoot out, it is a Power/Muscle Cruiser shootout. As such, it's cruiser and the only other cruiser I have seen that is faster than a Gen 1 Max, is a Gen 2 Max....hehe :nyah nyah:

So while it isn't fastest bike around anymore, it is one the fastest cruisers... ;)

Well, everywhere I see it, it is classified as a Power Cruiser. If it is in a bike shoot out, it is a Power/Muscle Cruiser shootout. As such, it's cruiser and the only other cruiser I have seen that is faster than a Gen 1 Max, is a Gen 2 Max....hehe :nyah nyah:

So while it isn't fastest bike around anymore, it is one the fastest cruisers... ;)

25 Years and still going strong , so what does that tell ya ...... :clapping::punk:

Harley(tm) never made a bike that could shine a VMax's shoes.
As far as a VRod goes..... Give me a break. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - the VRod is a piss poor imitation of a Max!

I've had the pleasure of dusting a couple of them the last few years, and my max will never see 100K miles again....

Think we'll all agree... update LOL

Thevmaxrocks.gif

Back