VMOA meet in Paw Paw, MI - Who plans on being there?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a good time too!........Nice meeting fellow Maxers and enjoying good company.............You get that many modded Maxes together on a cruise and it's hard to hear anything!............Had to regularly check my tach to tell what gear I was in............:biglaugh:............Nice meeting you Scott!..........................Tom.

I had a good time too!........Nice meeting fellow Maxers and enjoying good company.............You get that many modded Maxes together on a cruise and it's hard to hear anything!............Had to regularly check my tach to tell what gear I was in............:biglaugh:............Nice meeting you Scott!..........................Tom.

Them damn loud azz Vmaxes!:rofl_200:

Awesome time meeting everyone! We certainly did rip it up!

Looking forward to many many more.

Thanks VmaxChuck for the room saturday!

Thanks Brian for the advice in getting the Michigan chapter moving again.

Was good to put some screen names to faces, though im horrible with names, please forgive me if I dont make the connection.

Good meeting you too Bill............Looking foreward to more good times!..........Hope you had a good ride home....................Tom.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, and most-important, a safe one! I hope pics will be forthcoming.

Tom, As they say........ya snooze- ya loose! Ya the group was "airing 'em out" and then a cloud of smoke! I will post up a few pics when I get back from training end of the week. I had an awesome time meeting, riding and lets not forget EATING with the group. Too much fun!:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back