What a great resource...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlm456

Reaction score
I'm new to the Vmax world. I have always loved the bike and finally found a cherry 2005 max that had only 1400 miles when I got it. Any way to get to the point. It's really nice to have a site that has so much helpful info, not to mention the luxury of someone as knowledgable about our beloved bikes as Sean Morley. I made a small purchase from Sean, (end caps and jets), which were probably more trouble than what they were worth for Sean to get them shipped to me. However Sean gladly answered any and all my questions and very promptly shipped my product. I have been racing dirtbikes and riding motorcycles my whole life, and I must say that it has been rare to find someone who gives the kind of service that I experienced with Sean. I can't help but respect a guy who obviously loves bikes as much as I do, and treats his customers as though he really wants to help. Thank You Sean.

Donnie Milam

I have to second that EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Welcome to VMF.

i trusted sean so much i bought a bike off him unseen!!1

I would have no problem buying a bike from him......I am truly glad.......actually the wife is truly glad.......that I don't live closer to him.....

We'd be BANKRUPT!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back