What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello from sunny Australia ok just bought a new digital camera so all the mods I have done over the last 3 months can be shown.New paint job black and more black with a flaming skull tank protector,new headlights,mirrors and led indicators.

sorry stuffed up on trying to upload photos :bang head:

Attachments

• vmax 002.jpg
    vmax 002.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 34
  • vmax 003.jpg
    vmax 003.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 33
  • vmax 005.jpg
    vmax 005.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 36
I finally got my bike on the road (2007 V-Max) after waiting for parts after my near death experience:rip:. Semi stopped in front of me on an exit near Saginaw,Mi. off of hwy75. Just missed his ass end and went over the embankment and put her down. $2600 later and a slight concussion (still headaches:icon_axe:) she is on the road. Dealership forgot 2 parts but I'll take care of that tuesday. Also got a hold of Mark of MARK's Performance Pipes out of Ca. 12" cans 4into2 w/ 2 1/2" downward port, ceramic black. Called him 2 weeks ago and so I am expecting them any day. :th_love031:YES!!! Can't wait. Will finally get some pics to put up for you guys once there on.:coolgleamA:

sorry stuffed up on trying to upload photos :bang head:
I like your choice of the protector:punk:. This winter I have a friend that will be painting mine and I am thinking of going with a nice sized skull also w/ possibly a nice barbarian woman. Again niccce !

Thanks. I think my headaches are due to the muscle in the left side of my neck that runs up to the skull (which until now didn't know I had one there) behind the ear I think has been pulled or stressed? Right thumb jammed up into my hand, finally can bend that. And a football sized bruise on the inside of my left knee that finally disappeared. Ohh and I had to buy another helmet the other one is f#@*! up. I will never ride with out a helmet!! If nothing else that taught me something! Still riding and loving it....ALMTY !

Thanks guys it means alot....it was scary, but got through it. Just so happened today I had some tourist (old woman from Florida) run me off into the median today:damn angry:. I was alert and was watching her so everything was cool. Followed her a couple blocks and was able to pull next to her and explain to her what had happened. That she didn't see me or hear my horn. She was very apoligetic but I'm sure she forgot everthing:ummm: once the window went back up. Oh well, always alert....right?

I glad you are doing better! :thumbs up:
I hope Pat and the boys at Chippewa get ya back on the road properly. Give me a call sometime so we can get a few rides in before the snow flies.
I can't wait to hear your Mark's exhaust in person! I chatted with Jim the other night and it looks like a few other Vmaxers are going to meet up on the Sept 27th trip. Mike (Maxcruiser) is coming along as well, I think. Should be a blast.

I glad you are doing better! :thumbs up:
I hope Pat and the boys at Chippewa get ya back on the road properly. Give me a call sometime so we can get a few rides in before the snow flies.
I can't wait to hear your Mark's exhaust in person! I chatted with Jim the other night and it looks like a few other Vmaxers are going to meet up on the Sept 27th trip. Mike (Maxcruiser) is coming along as well, I think. Should be a blast.

I'm in! - should be a good fall run on Manitoulin Island.

Mike

glad to hear your on the mend almty.

got any pics of those pipes?

would anyone mind if i put a thread up like this on a uk website?

i think it`s great:punk:

black black - handlebar, grips, mirrors, levers, foot pegs

album.php

picture.php

album.php

picture.php

picture.php

album.php

Installed my R1 front end from Cycle One Off..... rode it home in the rain so didn't get to really test it out, but from the bit I did get to all I can say is OMG:punk: Really lowers the front end, have to shorten the kick stand tomorrow as it doesn't lean enough to be stable. The feel is outstanding and the bike feels "planted" on the road. Feedback from bumps etc. are dampened so much better than the stock front end. Thanks Tom from Cycle One Off for another great product!!!!!

Almost flipped it over at 45 MPH!! I went past the APEX point and had to stomp the rear break, I almost went DODO in my big boy pants I am glad I didnt eat a Big Mamma Burrito for lunch or I would have.

Installed my R1 front end from Cycle One Off..... rode it home in the rain so didn't get to really test it out, but from the bit I did get to all I can say is OMG:punk: Really lowers the front end, have to shorten the kick stand tomorrow as it doesn't lean enough to be stable. The feel is outstanding and the bike feels "planted" on the road. Feedback from bumps etc. are dampened so much better than the stock front end. Thanks Tom from Cycle One Off for another great product!!!!!

Can't find any info on their website about it :(

Vitek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back