wow...a BIG thanks to everyone here!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
When I decided to start looking for a new exhaust, I had literally anyone and everyone tell me to go with the Kerker. Now I know what everyone meant when they said that you won't regret it.

I just put mine on today. The stocker was A BITCH to get off. And the Kerker was also A BITCH to get on. But I tell ya what.....once i got it on, put the comp baffle in, and started it.....holy shit.....I felt like I was standing next to a stock car. That has to be THE most badass sound ever. I swear I think I got a chubbie when I started it. So a BIG thanks to everyone who told me to go with the Kerker instead of all the others. I now know why everyone is so adamant about it.

And to anyone considering what exhaust to put on (I know there are LOTS of you out there, as is evident by the constant new threads wanting to know what the best is)......if you don't mind losing the 4-2 look, DEFINITELY go with the Kerker and 2.5" comp baffle.

I am very tempted to take the packing out of the baffle....only because my dad said that it wasn't as loud as he expected. He said that my stocker all done up was louder. We may have to test the baffle minus packing before I put Sean's muscle kit in it.........

Yupp remove the 3 end screws holding the end cap and slide the baffle assembly out, takes roughly 3-5 minutes to do... now fire it up!! Now thats what I am talking about!!:eusa_dance: Just dont do this 10:30 at night around neighbors,,, if you like them.

When I decided to start looking for a new exhaust, I had literally anyone and everyone tell me to go with the Kerker. Now I know what everyone meant when they said that you won't regret it.

I just put mine on today. The stocker was A BITCH to get off. And the Kerker was also A BITCH to get on. But I tell ya what.....once i got it on, put the comp baffle in, and started it.....holy shit.....I felt like I was standing next to a stock car. That has to be THE most badass sound ever. I swear I think I got a chubbie when I started it. So a BIG thanks to everyone who told me to go with the Kerker instead of all the others. I now know why everyone is so adamant about it.

And to anyone considering what exhaust to put on (I know there are LOTS of you out there, as is evident by the constant new threads wanting to know what the best is)......if you don't mind losing the 4-2 look, DEFINITELY go with the Kerker and 2.5" comp baffle.

I am very tempted to take the packing out of the baffle....only because my dad said that it wasn't as loud as he expected. He said that my stocker all done up was louder. We may have to test the baffle minus packing before I put Sean's muscle kit in it.........

Yupp remove the 3 end screws holding the end cap and slide the baffle assembly out, takes roughly 3-5 minutes to do... now fire it up!! Now thats what I am talking about!!:eusa_dance: Just dont do this 10:30 at night around neighbors,,, if you like them.

Oh, and btw Lankee, the powder that I used did flake off....but only on the right rear head pipe. The left rear head pipe and front pipes are fine. It's not that noticeable, so I think I may just leave it as it is.

Latest posts

Back