xmas came early!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffclaven

Reaction score
My 2011 gen 2 showed up today! 4000 miles, and mint. Ill have a 2000 w/21k for sale shortly.

2011 vmax.jpg

I am jealous. I plan on getting a Gen 2. Hopefully when I finish paying off my car- also I will be needing a bigger shed or garage for both bikes...lol, crossing fingers yamaha doesn't think about doing anything to the Max before that..

Had it out for a "first ride" today. Jesus. Ive had fast bikes before. But nothing that explodes at 2500 rpm like this. WOW.

Had it out for a "first ride" today. Jesus. Ive had fast bikes before. But nothing that explodes at 2500 rpm like this. WOW.

Jesus didn't have much to do with the 2500 rpm explosion, I don't think, but one of those dangly little bells and a bike blessing never hurt anyone.
:eusa_dance:

Jesus didn't have much to do with the 2500 rpm explosion, I don't think, but one of those dangly little bells and a bike blessing never hurt anyone.
:eusa_dance:

:biglaugh: yeah, I hear ya... Actually, it was a litany of cussing inside my helmet. I felt like Richard Pryor for a minute!

Actually, it was a litany of cussing inside my helmet. I felt like Richard Pryor for a minute!
When you said that, I could only think of Richard Pryor finally getting the bull out of the shoot in Stir Crazy!!! .. Ohhh you MotherF_cker. :rofl_200:

Back