You guys Rock!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted J

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to everybody on this forum! This place ROCKS! I have had questions that I couldn't find the info anywhere else answered for me on here sometimes within a hour and it's a great help. So a big thank you to everybody! You are helping get another VMAX up and running and back on the road again! :clapping:

We all have questions at times... Hope we're always able to help each other....

Dave

So true... I do my best to give back if there is something I know the answer too as well. But some forums you post things up and you are lucky to get a response much less one with the correct answer. Great group of guys and gals on here!

Too bad you're in Atlanta, that would be a long drive to come to one of our Central Florida Tech Days... We have a blast meeting new people and working on the Max's that need it.... CaptainKyle's the on site Guru, the rest of us know just enough to get into trouble...:biglaugh:

The regulars on this Forum are like an extended family. We feel each others pains and happiness too...

Dave

T.J. , welcome to the forum . Not to worry about being in Hot ' Lanta . It's a great town , close enough to " Tail of the Dragon " , the beaches of Hilton Head , Savannah , or Panama City , and plenty to enjoy with the Braves , Hawks , Thrashers , or Cheetah III . LOL

If you need some hands on help , give me a p.m. :punk:

Eventually here I want to check out the 'Tail of the Dragon' and I still have yet to check out Panama City and Cheetah III, not aware of that last one! ha ha

Thanks for the welcome. For now I'm just waiting for parts to get in. Boy, after all this work I'm going to get pretty good at this. Rebuilt the master and slave for the clutch, oil filter bolt fun, totally rebuilt the carbs, new fuel filter, new gas tank for the old one is rusted out and caused the carbs to be full of rust. I don't even really ride, it's my brother's bike and I'm helping him get it running again. I have my 240SX with a LS1 race car that he's helped me on a lot and need to get that running again so I can go out and have some fun with that! :)

Eventually here I want to check out the 'Tail of the Dragon' and I still have yet to check out Panama City and Cheetah III, not aware of that last one! ha ha

Thanks for the welcome. For now I'm just waiting for parts to get in. Boy, after all this work I'm going to get pretty good at this. Rebuilt the master and slave for the clutch, oil filter bolt fun, totally rebuilt the carbs, new fuel filter, new gas tank for the old one is rusted out and caused the carbs to be full of rust. I don't even really ride, it's my brother's bike and I'm helping him get it running again. I have my 240SX with a LS1 race car that he's helped me on a lot and need to get that running again so I can go out and have some fun with that! :)
Cheetah III is near The Varsity, the Midtown Varsity that is. I liked the Gold Club and the other older club that was just down Peachtree from the Gold Club. Last Time I was there was for the Olympic's though.
But all I did is just look through the windows...:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back