" spikes on my leather "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HolyShit.gif
i don't think you have to bother out running cops anymore. one look at a blur of spikes and it would be like ummmm eff that ! hehehehe. it is freakin sick. remind me never to talk to about iridium sparks plugs when your geared up.

HolyShit.gif
i don't think you have to bother out running cops anymore. one look at a blur of spikes and it would be like ummmm eff that ! hehehehe. it is freakin sick. remind me never to talk to about iridium sparks plugs when your geared up.
i " LOL " " LOL " , I'LL HAVE TO RE-READ THAT THREAD , I DON'T REMEMBER BEING " GEARED UP " ! . :confused2: . THIS FORUM IS MY ONLY SANITY AND I NEVER EVER MEAN TO PISS ANYONE OFF . .. BUT ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE ! .. :biglaugh: . :confused2: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

i " LOL " " LOL " , I'LL HAVE TO RE-READ THAT THREAD , I DON'T REMEMBER BEING " GEARED UP " ! . :confused2: . THIS FORUM IS MY ONLY SANITY AND I NEVER EVER MEAN TO PISS ANYONE OFF . .. BUT ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE ! .. :biglaugh: . :confused2: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

"geared up" like wearing your spiked leathers? or are you playing with MY words? :rofl_200:. anyways u still have plans for FL? i'd so want to see them spikes in person.

"geared up" like wearing your spiked leathers? or are you playing with MY words? :rofl_200:. anyways u still have plans for FL? i'd so want to see them spikes in person.
i " LOL " " LOL " " LOL " , 2 HOURS AFTER I SELL MY HOUSE I WILL BE IN FLORIDA ! . :biglaugh: . :punk: . :biglaugh: . :punk:. :biglaugh: ... AND , I DID RE-READ THAT SPARK PLUG THREAD , IT JUST LOOKS LIKE I WAS MAD BECAUSE I WRITE IN CAPITOL LETTERS , BUT I REALLY WASN'T , MY POINT WAS THAT IF YOU THROW A MATCH OR A FLARE INTO A GASOLINE TANKER , YOU GET THE SAME RESULT ! .. I WENT HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS OF LAPS USING ALL TYPES OF SPARK PLUGS AND GAPPING THEM FROM .035-.075 AND ON THE TACH & STOP WATCH IT DIDN'T MAKE NOT A HUNDREDTH OF A SECOND AND NOT ONE RPM DIFFERENCE . .. I FEEL I WAS JUST AIDING IN DOING RESEARCH AND JUST SHARING MY FINDINGS ! .. :biglaugh: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200: .:rofl_200:. AND HOPEFULLY SAVE SOME FELLOW V-MAXERS MONEY ON SNAKE OIL ! .. :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

:punk:really cool, I have a spike theme on my Vstar 1100 and want to continue the theme on my 88vmax. Can you tell me where you got the spikes? I would like to do something similar on front and rear fenders! :ummm:

Evidently there are no film directors or writers on this forum, because if they were they would definately find some role in a movie for
"COP RUNNER" to play the part of some sort of villan or even dub the part for some actor...........:worthy:

:punk:really cool, I have a spike theme on my Vstar 1100 and want to continue the theme on my 88vmax. Can you tell me where you got the spikes? I would like to do something similar on front and rear fenders! :ummm:
i THIS IS WHERE I BOUGHT THE SPIKES FROM THAT ARE ON MY HELMET-JACKET-AIR BOX LID , SPEND SOME TIME LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM , THERE ARE ALL DIFFERENT TYPES AND SIZES ! .. PM. ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ! .. :punk: http://studsandspikes.com/buy/spikes-c-43.html?osCsid=767b5b095d2ec8f40b2b51d455f9f30f

i THIS IS WHERE I BOUGHT THE SPIKES FROM THAT ARE ON MY HELMET-JACKET-AIR BOX LID , SPEND SOME TIME LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM , THERE ARE ALL DIFFERENT TYPES AND SIZES ! .. PM. ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ! .. :punk: http://studsandspikes.com/buy/spikes-c-43.html?osCsid=767b5b095d2ec8f40b2b51d455f9f30f
Hmm, I bet this website is the reason Tim old computer went tits up! He lost the web address and while doing a Google search he typed in all that he could remember (think of?:biglaugh:) "STUDS AND SPIKES".
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back