" spikes on my leather "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it Tim... next up,tatoos & horns on your head :punk:
oh and how about a little under the lip spike piercing?

Attachments

• alg_jesse_thornhill (Small).jpg
    alg_jesse_thornhill (Small).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 23
  • labret (Small).jpg
    labret (Small).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15
Can't wait to hear what happens the first time you brush against someone in line or in a store going the other way. :biglaugh: Clean up isle 3.:biglaugh:

If I had the balls to do that, I might just go ahead and put a gattling gun on my handlebars.....oh and of course smoke screen and oil slick :biglaugh:

Cool stuff. Looks like it will be painful for you or someone if you ever go down on the bike though. Ride safe man.

bro that s*#t looks f*@k'n awesome :punk::punk: im glad your on our side riding a vmax.
I dont think i know anyone that could pull off the craftsmanship or the look better then you man :biglaugh:
cant wait to see it in person

bro that s*#t looks f*@k'n awesome :punk::punk: im glad your on our side riding a vmax.
I dont think i know anyone that could pull off the craftsmanship or the look better then you man :biglaugh:
cant wait to see it in person

Rov, just be sure to leave your armor on until AFTER the 'manly hug'!! :rofl_200:

:th_termi-smilie::ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten::ten_out_of_ten:
ten_out_of_ten_emoticon.gif
and......

Rov, just be sure to leave your armor on until AFTER the 'manly hug'!! :rofl_200:

better stock up on gauze and first aid skills for stopping bleeding from puncture holes :rofl_200::rofl_200:

hey was thinking a bbq with skewered meat..... i know where we can get some skewering sticks...... actually just let cop runner stand in the fire pit..... he is fire proof after all isn't he with his super human strength :ummm:

better stock up on gauze and first aid skills for stopping bleeding from puncture holes :rofl_200::rofl_200:

hey was thinking a bbq with skewered meat..... i know where we can get some skewering sticks...... actually just let cop runner stand in the fire pit..... he is fire proof after all isn't he with his super human strength :ummm:

I was thinking we could drag him through the woods behind our bikes, probably spike us a bunch of squirrels and rabbits....maybe a snake or two if we're lucky!! Mmmm!! :punk:

I was thinking we could drag him through the woods behind our bikes, probably spike us a bunch of squirrels and rabbits....maybe a snake or two if we're lucky!! Mmmm!! :punk:

gives a hole new meaning to Man vs Wild bahahahahaha:rofl_200::rofl_200:

It would also make a convenient place to keep snacks to eat while riding, like beef jerky, or a twinkie, or.....BROWNIES!

Man, just wait until a HD pirate-poser sees this go by from the window of a starbucks. The skull-face bandana and german panzer helmet look has nothing on this.

I love it Tim... next up,tattoos & horns on your head :punk:
oh and how about a little under the lip spike piercing?
THANKS BILL I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT A LOT ! :punk: ... HERES AN IDEA , HOW ABOUT I PUT 3 INCH SPIKES ON MY HEAD & DRILL 2 HOLES THROUGH THE TOP OF MY HELMET , SO WHEN I PUT IT ON THEY STICK THROUGH IT ? ... NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME ! .. :punk::biglaugh:

THANKS BILL I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT A LOT ! :punk: ... HERES AN IDEA , HOW ABOUT I PUT 3 INCH SPIKES ON MY HEAD & DRILL 2 HOLES THROUGH THE TOP OF MY HELMET , SO WHEN I PUT IT ON THEY STICK THROUGH IT ? ... NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME ! .. :punk::biglaugh:

exactly what i was just thinking hahahahah

WHEN , I WAS DONE WITH MY JACKET , I PUT IT ON & MY GLOVES & HELMET AND WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN WHERE MY SON WAS AND HE WAS SCARED , SO I FLIPPED UP MY SHIELD & SAID WHATS WRONG ? ... HE SAID " ITS SCARY " , I SAID ITS LIKE A HALLOWEEN COSTUME , HE SAID " DAD ITS REALLY FREAKING ME OUT " ! ... I STARTED LAUGHING , I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY 7 YEAR OLD SON SAID THAT ITS " FREAKING HIM OUT " ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

He said he was gonna do it.....I'll be a sonofabitch....he did!! :punk:

I like it Timmy, totally bad-ass!!

Just remember, if a mosquito lands on your cheek.....DON'T whack him with your forearm!! :rofl_200:
AND YOU DIDN'T THINK I HAD THE BALLS ! ... :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200::punk:

I'M GOING RIDING SUNDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH MY LEATHER , SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING ! ... TO SAY THE LEAST ! .. :biglaugh:

Tim, where you going riding this weekend, if your heading up to New Hope or the Gap let me know an I'll try and meet up with you.

Latest posts

Back