04maxx please help!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newspeed336

Reaction score
Hey all my name is Chris and I have a 04 vmaxx and not to make a long story or tell my life story not to long ago one of my children passed away.That being said we were rebuilding a motorcycle and after the situation happened I couldn't bring myself to finish it.Well now there's nothing I want more is to complete the build.Im currently a single dad and do not have a huge budget. I do have a bunch of harley parts and other things to trade.Im looking for speedometer,clutch cables,rear shocks and springs and other stuff.Like I said it's an 2004 and if anyone has this stuff please let me know.Thanx.

I'll run through my (free to a good home) bin's when I get back home and let you know what ive got.

Clutch hose not cable right?

O I had no clue I will send some pics of the bike and also of wats missing.The bike was downed from the person that owned it before me and I just started the build with my daughter then covered it and put it away and since been sitting.

O I had no clue I will send some pics of the bike and also of wats missing.The bike was downed from the person that owned it before me and I just started the build with my daughter then covered it and put it away and since been sitting.
I know your daughter would what you to finish this bike rebuild. It would make her proud, but more so, I think it would have more of an effort on you. Please show pictures when it is finished. I think this will be good for you.

I tried sending the pictures to your email and I received a message saying it wasn't sent due to restrictions on your account.

I got a single picture from you though the body set in the pic is not from a 2004? Will reply shortly.

Back