'09 Western Canada Ride?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoMax

Reaction score
The V-Max ride i'm planning is on Sat. May 30th and starts for me in Medicine Hat. We are leaving here about 7am and heading to Calgary. I hope to meet up with Maxers along the way. I have planned on a general meeting spot across from the Calgary Olympic Park( C.O.P.) at 11am. I hope everyone is there and ready to roll by 11:30- 11:45. From there we'll take Stoney Trail to the 1A and head west. follow through Cochrane, Ghost Lake and Kananaskis to Canmore. Then Highway #1 to Banff, then on to Lake Louise. After Lake Louise head back to Calgary on Highway #1. Then i'll head home to the 'Hat'. I've posted the details on a form in the V-Max Canada facebook group. I've also created an event page on the right side for confirmation of who is coming and from where to help everyone possible to hook up locally and roll into Calgary together. More details are in the V-Max Canada facebook group. If you have any questions you can go though facebook or email me @ [email protected]

Keith

The Western Canada V-Max Ride is this weekend. I'm glad to say that the confirmed riders exceeded my expectations. I'm still expecting there will be others that show up. The Calgary meeting spot will be across from the Calgary Olympic Park. You can gas up there and get your coffee fix. I should be there by 10:30-11am, if everyone is there by 11:30 we'll roll out then. The latest i'd like to be on the road is 11:45. We'll stop in Banff for something to eat. Does anyone have a request for a place in Banff?

Keith

Latest posts

Back