1" conversion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DianCecht

Reaction score
Could anybody point me to controls that have comparable master cylinders on the clutch and brake, but are for 1" bars? That would be super...

I'm not looking just for something that fits... Looking for something that works as well. I know some of the Star lines are 1", but I know nothing about the equipment to say as whether or not it would work.

Last edited:
The VMax master cyl's are 5/8" so look for that in the specs. Any good catalog will list specs for piston dia. & mounting to the handlebar. Go visit your local H-D independent shop. It'll give you a chance to stock up on do-rags & black t-shirts. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 132.jpg
    May 2011 Milwaukee-April HPFFA 132.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 10
That's what I needed, thank you! I won't visit the HD dealer... That place is surprisingly not biker friendly, imo. They don't know jack shit unless you begin the conversation with EVO. Besides, wal-mart sells rags 2 for 1$!!!!

I'll just about bet I'd be better off with the original plan of custom handlebars. Anyone have any experience with the 7/8" to 1" handlebars shims... I wouldn't mind using some risers to do what I want to accomplish, but the shims kinda worry me.

We've sleeved a set of our superbike bars for one custom build. See the reaper build in our facebook pages. We welded the sleeves on just on the ends where the grips/controls go.

Sean

Latest posts

Back