• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1994 V-Max 4-Sale Cheap!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax94

Reaction score
As some of you might know from this thread ( http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=1398 ) , my bike experienced a loss of power and I don't know what the crap happened.

I guess I'm going to sell it the way it sets. It may not be a big deal to fix, but the shops around here want $70hr labor and say they don't have time this summer to tear into it. I called both Yamaha dealers and a couple of local bike shops.
If anybody is interested. It's 4 sale.

It ran awesome before this and still idles and revs like nothing is wrong, but when you put it in gear and ride it, you can hear a slight chattering in the engine area and a loss of power.

It's a 94 model and in pristine condition with virtually no scratches, absolutely no damage of any kind and absolutely never wrecked or dropped.

Fresh oil change, new fork seals, new drag bars, Cobra exhaust, Yamaha engine guards, new NGK plugs/plug wires, short stalk turn signals, cateye tailight, new Sargent tank bib w/ removable leather pouch. I've still got all the stock parts, including the tailight, rear fender, all front & rear stock turn signals, stock mirrors, stock handlebars, eyebrow that fits above the headlight, everything in excellent condition.

29,000 miles, tires have 1000 miles on them.

Make me a reasonable offer

I'm in Tulsa, Oklahoma

$2500 cash buys it.

Last edited:
I don't know if u'd wanna part it out or anything, but if u wanna get rid of that bar end mirror u got there, let me know, i may take some other stuff off of u as well if u decide to part it out. Thanx a lot.

Back