Sob story from C.L.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
This is an entertaining story, if there is a deal in here, someome who is interested in these may look further. It reads like a daytime soap opera!

1994 yamaha 650 Maxim shaft runs perfect - $400 (Jupiter,get high pro carb 4 $175BeastsIt)

Date: 2011-05-28, 3:31AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

No Title Sad Cause bike is in Really Good condition I Can Give bill Of sale And you can file for salavage title just takes 45 daysThe carbs have been cleaned but just need a rebuild kit
Better to buy aftermarket 1 for only $175 its way better lots more power, response and better gas turns this puppy into like 725 I'll even install free very easy to due,also will repaint tank color of your choice if u don't like temp. teal color i just did
It really sucks the title was never given 2 me because this bike could be put right back on the road ,even all the crome fenders and such have no pits or rust bike is kissable
Hopeing someone has the same bike and needs this great shape storage kept one for evry part and I mean evry part is good its a great
Bike like I said if you had the title it would be ready to roll with justa A carb rebuild kit I allready even cleaned them ,kit is $95. i will allso put together 4 u if you prefer stock but way way better to get aftermarket you can sell stock 1 on ebay 4 $450
ending up then you only pay outa pocket $75. for badass cruzer sportbike thats a breeze to ride great starter ,cruzer, womens or easy to ride bike but way ballsy enough with shaftdrive for man power
The guy I got it from had it in his garage fo 8 years and never moved it I allready did A compression test fluid swap And starting going over it with A fine tooth comb , compression was equal on both sides and.5 over stock spec since i installed new rings becauase it sat
as I build and repair bikes and have A full shop at my house so your gettin this classic from A certified Airplane Mech.
But The moron I rebuilt A outboard for Him in trade for the bike nevr brought me back the title and is sailing on the other side of the world somwere
You must see the bike it would be worth getting a wrecked title even the seals on the shaftdrive were new motor has low miles and pures like a kitten even brandnew battery
Good seat I hate to have to get rid of it But I just got out of A coma and then A bodycast had my truck stolen by a local kid named jess that cleans cars called jesses touch
don't ever let him touch your keys and my whole house robbed while i was hemned up
So I'm forced to sell everything I can or starve you can even run the vin number comes up clear
After wakeing up from a coma and being in a bodycast for 6 mnths my brandnew paidoff truck and tools were stolen from a close friend jesse and then my whole house was just robbed when i went to see my 6 yr old daughter only selling to pay bills and not starve love this bike looked for yr and model for 3 years perfect setup for ridding comfort good speed power and control w/ shaft drive never breaks down and easy to ride and control great for road trips crying to let it go so cheap but starving and being homeless is worst
call Bobby for any info or to pickup in Jupiter Bobby 561-951-8292
Make offer must go to keep lights on and eat
Plus 6 scooters on property I am allso selling and musical eqp. from toolshop stuff must stop by to see, have good 250 cc scooter really good with remote start for sale cheap and 150 cc harley davidson bosh scooter also forsale
call bobby 561-951-8292 to pick up the 650 yamaha or see other stuff Bring {party Goods, Just kidding well kinda LOL] thanks 4 ur time

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2407213436

If you read the whole thing perhaps the last line is an indication why he has had a "run of bad luck" lately!

You never know what you are going to see on C.L.

You gotta laugh at what some owners think their junkpiles are worth, here's another entertaining reply to a seller looking for a sucker, er, i mean, "buyer!":rofl_200:

RE: '85 ZL900 Eliminator - $1500 (Dania Bch.)

Date: 2011-05-26, 6:07PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

Spoke to the delusional owner about this machine, hasn't run in years, been laid down on both sides, needs carbs done, tank done, brakes done, tires done, battery, tach gone,
AND he wants more than the book value of the machine, (trade-in) which "ASSUMES" (WE ALL KNOW THAT WORD...RIGHT??) it was in good shape, and running, with all systems functioning as intended.
When I advised him of the fact that his beautiful turd was an overpriced project, he suggested that it "could" be running with a couple of DAYS (not hours)worth of labor! ( Got $500+++ or so in needed parts, for THIS bike tucked in your pocket??)
(What's a "couple of DAYS of your time worth??) When I stated that I wasn't interested he was rather vulgar and offensive, to say the least.

TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS STYLE BIKE, CHECK OUT THE '86 Eliminator at Adrenaline motorsports with 8k. on the clock, NICE condition, RUNNING, ROAD READY.... EVERYTHING! FOR AN ASKING PRICE OF $1600

ADD TO IT..... ANDRES IS A PLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH. HIS # is.....786--356-0019

For the record... I hold an ASE master heavy truck/ heavy equip certification, as well as a NY state welders certificate.... I've been swinging wrenches for a while, and can usually spot a turd (the owner too).... even over the phone.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2404680044

THe 86 sounds like a good deal, I plan on adding an Eliminator to the stable someday, the joker with the 85 sounds like an azz hat............Good luck to him..................

Really sad there is no title. I'd buy it, helll I even had a carb rebuild kit for it but it got stollen while I was in the hospital recovering from an infarction.

I am going to go out on a limb here but I would bet the seller is not an English major....Good grief :blink000:

If you really want to see delusional sellers, look in the furniture/appliances section of craigslist just for shits 'n grins. People are selling their "$1000 leather sofa" that's had flatulent grandparents sit on it for years, dogs tear up the sides, babies vomit on the cushions, and the recliner doesn't work for "only $800". Same with appliances...people think their 10 year old fridge that "could use cleaning" is worth $500....no thanks, I'll go to Lowe's and buy a new one for $400.

ready for another laugh?

SCAM!!!!!!! 1992 YAMAHA VMAX MINT - $2800 (STUART)

Date: 2011-06-02, 7:25PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!Guy forgets to tell you battery is 10 years old hasn't run in over 9 years, tires are dry rotted, rear grab rail is missing, then he acts like an asshole when you ask him questions??? They guy says he is a DR???, the 3 other people contact you back with the scam... People this Bike doesn't run everything is dry rotted!!! Battery was so screwed up was just like a big white marshmello!!!... Better yet the gas tank had rust flakeing off it... be warned... 772-285-0560 Dr John Fernandez!!! is a lier and scammer...

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2417720124

Some people have no concept of reality. This reads like a $200 parts bike that Kyle would come to S. FL to retrieve, not something someone actually expects to get good $ for! Then again, he's looking for a fool. Takes one to know one.

OK, here is another delusional owner who should be ashamed of himself for believing his 'one of a kind in the USA' really has some intrinsic value to anyone here. Not only is this an extreme high-mileage bike, if it saw a day in its claimed role, it was beat-upon mercilessly! This guy has been inhaling the
Kool Whip gas too-much, methinks.

st 1100 (ex british bomb disposal (pinecrest)

Date: 2011-06-04, 8:16PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Honda st1100. Ex british Police/Bomb disposal. 2 owners.
Shaft drive. 7 gallon tank. 250 mile range
I have owned this superb motorcycle for the last 6 years. I imported it to the US from Scotland about 2 years ago when I moved here.
It saw service in the Royal Air Force Bomb Disposal.
It was very well serviced, and has been since I owned it.
64,000 miles which for the incredibly well engineered V4 engine is nothing.
I have just serviced it with oil change, plugs, fluids pads and tyres.
The full farings show wear but considering the age it is good shape.
Comes with the following as standard on the British Police and Bomb disposal Bikes.
Front Strobes.........These are painted to make them street legal in the US
Fire extinguisher
Full sirens with 2-tone/whaler etc.
Head light flasher
Rear fog lights..........both alternate flashers
Rear yellow strobe light.
Rear sign........highlights "Back Off" when lit. The original Police stop sign had to be removed for the US street legal.
Small antenea (not connected)

All the electronics are in the POD you can see in the photo............
There is a second back up battery for the electronics in there aswell.
The seat could do with a re-cover maybe $45
I have a dual seat for the motorcycle that can go with it if required. I will show buyer how to convert. It is about a 6 hour job to change because of the wiring.
It has a loud stereo system on the dash with custom shelf. If I get asking price it will stay on..............If not I will take it off.

All the lights and sirens work fully there is a main cut out for the light system.
The hazards are disabled because irt has the rear strobe.

The exhaust system is not standard. It has stainles down pipes and stainless collector, The cans/mufflers are chrome/stainless stubbys.

It has trickle charger included.

The st1100 is fast and reliable, this particulat one is a real head turner. This is the only one I know of in the USA

I would like to sell it as soon as possible.

Selling for $7000 Or near offer

Call Chris 305 747 2761..................................

------------------------------------

Yeah, I bet he'd "like to sell it ASAP" at that ridiculous price!

Back