• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1996 Yamaha V-Max - low miles, execllent condition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PASSMORE

Reaction score
Hi all,

Terrific bike, not a thing needed, and in excellent condition. Enjoyed the heck out of it, but my current riding puts me on on my K1600GT or my 990 AdvR far, far more often. Thus, this V-Max that gets ridden 1-2x/mo is going up for sale.

Bike is located in Sloughhouse, CA (just outside of Sacramento) and has clear title, ready to sell. Recently serviced, runs and rides very very well. Many nice upgrades including Supertrapp exhaust, fork brace, Works Suspension in rear, Progressive suspension in front, Renthall bars, billet mirrors, jets, manual fan switch, and highway pegs. All OEM parts have been retained should you wish to go back to stock. Also included, but not mounted are OEM sissy bar, and fairing. Has 21,926 miles currently and will increase until sold via 1-2xmo 50 mile rides. I am asking $6000.

You can reach me at michael at passmore ranch.com if you are interested.

Images of bike are on craigslist link here - https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5447741613.html#

Thanks for looking.

Back