1999 max south florida craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwystar1

Reaction score
Nice looking bike, I have seen it and should have bought it but it slipped by me. long story............. Its back on the market two weeks after i bought my 92. I am thrilled with my purchase but I would have snatched it up. The owner of the 99 is Gregg.

I am guessing that the 'newbie' was referring to this:
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/2725074113.html
5Z65X25R33k83m43p4bbs6e1ec0f43df31f4a.jpg
5Y05U55S03n83me3l1bbsdb4cad29ce3311d5.jpg

Methinks in his haste to post-up he forgot the link/pics,so here they (probably) are!

1999 Yamaha V-Max 1200 - $4300

(Ft Lauderdale)

Mileage: 11,413.
Color Graphite, water-coded V4 , drive shaft, 5 speed, $1000 UFO 4 into 2 exhaust supports higher MPG, slightly more HP, saves 30 lbs. and Oh! What a note! Stainless braided brake lines, stock 150 rear changed to 180 Metzler, lowered 2" Progressive rear shocks and front for 27" seat height, front radiator, side 'air induction', side covers and clutch housing chromed, gear indicator added, front fork stabilizer bar upgraded, oval styled graphite turn signals -- LED, oval LED rear brake light, large Nelson Riggs touring bag available for newly chromed sissy bar. 1-1/2" handle bar risers added- do not change bars or foot controls on this very powerful bike.
Selling muscle bike collection. . . Just sold M109 Boulevard and Rune.No low balling or demo without cash in hand
Call Gregg 954-873-7049

First, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your contributions.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say you aren't 'tech-savvy,' but we all are interested in seeing what others have for sale. Of course, anyone could go to C.L. & search 'VMax' under the So. FL listings, but if you cut & paste at least the internet address, those of us who are curious about what's for sale can see what caught your eye.

That bike has been on C.L. for months under one listing or another. Maybe some room for negotiation! Isn't there always?

First, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your contributions.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say you aren't 'tech-savvy,' but we all are interested in seeing what others have for sale. Of course, anyone could go to C.L. & search 'VMax' under the So. FL listings, but if you cut & paste at least the internet address, those of us who are curious about what's for sale can see what caught your eye.

That bike has been on C.L. for months under one listing or another. Maybe some room for negotiation! Isn't there always?

True on all. If ever there was a tiime for negotiating it's now. Everything, just about, has that built into the price.
Welcome to the forum.
Steve-o

Nice looking bike, I have seen it and should have bought it but it slipped by me. long story............. Its back on the market two weeks after i bought my 92. I am thrilled with my purchase but I would have snatched it up. The owner of the 99 is Gregg.

:punk: Hey Hwystar1, Welcome. Nice looking bike. Lots of extras, Spurs

Thanks all for the hello
I didnt buy the 99 but found a 92 out in southwest ranches i bought instantly. My max was on craigslist for only 5 hours...........SOLD

nice stocker 12K miles overall as clean as my 2003 VTX 1800. I plan on keeping her stock but setting her up for me and the wife to enjoy.

Hwystar1

Yes, looks very clean. Looks like mine, same year/color, before I met this guy:
thumbnail.aspx

Thanks all for the hello
I didnt buy the 99 but found a 92 out in southwest ranches i bought instantly. My max was on craigslist for only 5 hours...........SOLD

nice stocker 12K miles overall as clean as my 2003 VTX 1800. I plan on keeping her stock but setting her up for me and the wife to enjoy.

Hwystar1

Yes, looks very clean. Looks like mine, same year/color, before I met this guy:
thumbnail.aspx

WOW! F-M you got the cute monkey!!! The one that got me is an ass chewing poo flinging beast!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back