1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home safe with a blue in hand. Joe took some video of me killing my tire. I will post it soon lots of smoke and i had a hard time. Dident go as good as i thought it would maybe i can fix it so it looks better. Tire is junk and into the case.

thanks to everyone for a great ride

a had a few of you ask where i got the great deal on my blue tooth helment. here is the guy's email mine was like $85, he should have some others

[email protected]

Hey everyone thanks for getting together, this was LONG overdue!!!! Even with the poor service at OT's I still had a great time. So where and when is the next ride????

Joe and I only charge $5 per hour for video so let us know. :rofl_200:

I think thats about as bad as we could have done. (we needed beer)

Made it home about an hour and a half ago safe and sound. Was a good and fun ride, along with meeting up with everyone again...

Sure was good to see everyone yesterday.. It's always a good ride when the weather works out perfect! Thanks again Lee for stopping to pick up my hat. Looking forward to the next get together and tire hazing event. See y'all soon! Rob

Had a great time!!.......Nice seeing everyone again and to meet Zak and Mark too!!..........We should get another one in sometime in May...........Tom.

Sorry I missed it... The old girl is down waiting for some much needed body work. If you need any help with the video you took Bee let me know!

Hope to make the next one!

Just for the record guys, I left my house at 8:30 AM and parked my bike at 8:30 pm. 12 hours is a long time for people my age to stay awake-let alone be on a bike. I put almost exactly 400 miles on the clock. Whats left of my Knee hurts like hell, my hip are pounding, I can feel every screw and pin in my shoulder, and I can tell you exactly where every break happened in my back. And I would miss a chance to do it again for all the tea in china!

Maybe we could get a fund together to buy Mike an Air shifter. That way he could do his feet off the pegs burnouts and shift instead of hitting the rev limiter!

I can do a rolling burnout with feet up but it works out alot better with feet down. I have the rev limiter set for a reason. Without it set on long ones it will hit above redline fast. That being said please buy me an air shifter so i can do 3rda gear burnouts.

Back