1st 2013 Michigan Hooligan ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I know we cant say when for sure but we can plan a route that will work for everyone and who will be leading. Maybe meet up near battle creek mi or any other idea's. I like to do the half way point for adrian mi and muskegon mi so we all can make it. also need to make it work for todd chad and damon. I would like to follow on this ride so who's leading. It looks like lansing is a good start point for chuck and todd. Also we need to know if chuck and todd will show up because if not we could change up if we need to. How about it 2fear chuck and any other riders near muskegon can you meet up in lansing. can you make a lansing ride Todd and other riders out that way like craig.. And who the hell is going to lead this cold ass hooligan ride. ROB would do a great job. And that way we wont have to feel bad when he pulls away from us with misty on the back. LOL.

Last edited:
I have a ride V-maxChuck and I mapped out last fall, it runs west of Lansing though, I will set that one up when weather is better, got a Morley care package yesterday!!.........Will be out in the Garage this weekend, possibly with Leecifer and his Max too, we'll be ready when you set this one up Mike, I have the GoPro ready!!...........Tom.

Hey, don't forget about us mid-Mich & thumb area riders !! Midland is only about 1.5 hrs away / Ken's another 40 min northwest of Midland and JimsVmax is out in the thumb area... a little longer but doable if he's game. I'm ready :punk: Keep us posted.

Jeff we all know that we are all welcome on any Michigan hooligan ride All we need now is somebody to step up and lead the ride and come up with a route

I'm in. Mid or end of April?

Only dates right now that don't work for me are May 11-16. I'll be riding the Dragon and other awesome roads in Tennessee. Again.

Yes, you may all be jealous.

If you guys are going through the battlecreek area I would love to ride with you and meet everyone. I live right outside of kalamazoo in Vicksburg.

Hey kazoovmax!........Lot's of good riding in between us!..........We could meet up sometime and hit the Yankee Springs area, looking foreward to meeting/riding with ya!.................Tom.

Man, you guys are talking riding and I just received 6" of the white stuff with more to come! Were gonna top 200" this year for sure, were close to 190" now. :snow::snow::snow:

Hey, don't forget about us mid-Mich & thumb area riders !! Midland is only about 1.5 hrs away / Ken's another 40 min northwest of Midland and JimsVmax is out in the thumb area... a little longer but doable if he's game. I'm ready :punk: Keep us posted.

I would love to join in somewhere on rout, unfortunately I broke my wrist two days ago so I may be out for this one, and I find out next week how long my max will be out of commission. I am so pissed I'm just finishing a bunch of mods. :stretche:

Hey kazoovmax!........Lot's of good riding in between us!..........We could meet up sometime and hit the Yankee Springs area, looking foreward to meeting/riding with ya!.................Tom.

I ride around Gun Lake at least once a week in the summer, I would'nt mind meeting up and tagging along if its not a problem. There's some decent twisties around the lake.

I would love to join in somewhere on rout, unfortunately I broke my wrist two days ago so I may be out for this one, and I find out next week how long my max will be out of commission. I am so pissed I'm just finishing a bunch of mods. :stretche:

My 14 yr old son broke his wrist just after christmas. 6 weeks with cast, 8 weeks he could go back to sports, full contact. Really depends on how severely you broke it . maybe age will be a factor too. Which wrist. Maybe a little more difficult if its your right. :th_people194:

My 14 yr old son broke his wrist just after christmas. 6 weeks with cast, 8 weeks he could go back to sports, full contact. Really depends on how severely you broke it . maybe age will be a factor too. Which wrist. Maybe a little more difficult if its your right. :th_people194:

Uhhh. Its throttle hand all right! You better believe I?ll ride in pain long before I miss a good month of riding! We all know how precious summer months are here in Michigan!

I know how you feel Jim. I broke my ankle last may 3 days after getting my vmax. I wasn't about to give up the summer just because the doctors thought I shouldn't be riding. Morons, they just don't understand.

I just strapped the crutches to the bike and rode anyway. No rear brake when I had the cast on, but rear brakes are for sissies anyway. Vmax is made to gogogo not slow down!

SDC10774-1.jpg

HA HA.. Sweet I love it! those doctors just don?t get it!! :clapping:

I know how you feel Jim. I broke my ankle last may 3 days after getting my vmax. I wasn't about to give up the summer just because the doctors thought I shouldn't be riding. Morons, they just don't understand.

I just strapped the crutches to the bike and rode anyway. No rear brake when I had the cast on, but rear brakes are for sissies anyway. Vmax is made to gogogo not slow down!

SDC10774-1.jpg

Hey Cambo, I do the Gun Lake run a couple times a week!.........It's a great ride, shoot me a PM and we can exchange contact info.................Tom.

I have a ride V-maxChuck and I mapped out last fall, it runs west of Lansing though, I will set that one up when weather is better, got a Morley care package yesterday!!.........Will be out in the Garage this weekend, possibly with Leecifer and his Max too, we'll be ready when you set this one up Mike, I have the GoPro ready!!...........Tom.
What did you get from Sean? Spill it Tom, you can't just tease us like that. What are you and Lee up to. :hmmm:

Back