1st Annual Pittsburgh Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsmikeymustang

Reaction score
Great weekend, weather perfect! Hats off to Bill Kratz :clapping: for a very scenic route through the Laurel Mountains to Ohiopyle and back to the mikeymustang home base. Here are some pictures...

Riders from L to R: Bill Kratzenberg, Devin (44 Magnum), Bob (06VMAXIMUS), Garrett (gamorg02), Ed (CustomMax), and Mike (mikeymustang)

In the background - the Wind Turbine farm at Mill Run. It's a 10 turbine array each making 1 Megawatt. Not much wind when we were there, but they are massive.

More photos to follow...

Attachments

• PghRunBikesTurbinesM.jpg
    PghRunBikesTurbinesM.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 45
  • PghRunRidersM.jpg
    PghRunRidersM.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 53
  • PghRunBikesM.jpg
    PghRunBikesM.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
More images from the Pittsburgh Run:

Ed's (local guy) orange and chrome VMax. The photo does not do this bike justice. Great job: Looks great and sounds great!

A shot of part of the wind turbine array at Mill Run.

The waterfall at Ohiopyle - about a 20-25 foot drop.

Last 2 shots were of kayaks going over the falls. We watched 8 of these guys take the leap and all were successful.

Attachments

• EdsOrangeBikeM.jpg
    EdsOrangeBikeM.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 44
  • PghRunTurbineM.jpg
    PghRunTurbineM.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 26
  • PghRunOhopyleM.jpg
    PghRunOhopyleM.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 26
  • KayakBlueM.jpg
    KayakBlueM.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 28
  • KayakYellowM.jpg
    KayakYellowM.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 27
nice pics, sorry i missed it, maybe next year. :punk:

hey bill you have a tanker follow you to keep the bottle filled :rofl_200::punk: hows the rear tire:ummm:

nice pics, sorry i missed it, maybe next year. :punk:

hey bill you have a tanker follow you to keep the bottle filled :rofl_200::punk: hows the rear tire:ummm:

Tanker truck is a damn good idea, i just dont think he will be able to keep up :biglaugh:

Tire is in good shape, however the clutch is another story :sad2:

The Hanna Montana camera strikes again!! Its pink and takes a good picture! Special thanks to Mike, Alica and Bill for organizing this weekend's events! Great times were had, and it was nice to meet Devin, Ed and Garrett for the first time.

Attachments

• 100_1204.JPG
    100_1204.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1195.JPG
    100_1195.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1194.JPG
    100_1194.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_1193.JPG
    100_1193.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_1192.JPG
    100_1192.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_1191.JPG
    100_1191.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1190.JPG
    100_1190.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_1189.JPG
    100_1189.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_1188.JPG
    100_1188.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey everyone, I guess I forgot to tell Alicia my name on the Forum is Custom Max, but anyway had a great time and thanks again Bill for the great route choice. Now back to polishing and if anyone wants to get together for another ride let me know.Thanks, Ed

Ed, your bike is bad-ass! Thanks for coming with us yesterday, it was a great ride and awesome weather also!

Thank You Bob, I had a great time and was cool to see and meet others with the Vmax obsession lol, I don't feel so alone, it was a good ride and I'm glad to see all my work was appreciated by the ones who really know ( other Vmax owners ) I'm real glad I went. Ride safe and stay in touch. Ed

Love that Hanna Montana camera! Takes great shots and makes us women look slim. :biglaugh: Glad you and Delores could make it and good to know you made it home safely. One down...2 more to hear from...

The Hanna Montana camera strikes again!! Its pink and takes a good picture! Special thanks to Mike, Alica and Bill for organizing this weekend's events! Great times were had, and it was nice to meet Devin, Ed and Garrett for the first time.

Thanks for the clarification Ed! CustomMax is fitting for the awesome orange/chrome job. Love the matching chrome helmet. Chrome gets ya home in style. :eusa_dance:

Hey everyone, I guess I forgot to tell Alicia my name on the Forum is Custom Max, but anyway had a great time and thanks again Bill for the great route choice. Now back to polishing and if anyone wants to get together for another ride let me know.Thanks, Ed

Yea next year let's do a full Pgh tour, like Grandview ave on Mt. Washington as well as the Strip on Southside. Just some ideas for things to see that are uniquely Pgh. That is AFTER we spend the day tearing up the roads thru the mountains around the Burg. Just something to think about for next time. It was a blast opening up the beasts alittle on the highways too. Anyway back to polishing... Thanks, Ed

Back