2 up(as in passenger)suitability

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I'm looking at doing is adding a plexistar 2 windshield,
some saddlebags, ( love to get some fatmax bags ) and a cruise
control. Allready have a Morley seat and a kuryakyn bag for the
sissybar and highway pegs. I might go for the double stuff option
on the seat for long hauls. I think it might be a nice setup for
what you might want.
Goodluck,
Chris

We will have some bags from Roger in probably early next week (2 friends ordered sets).

I'm sure they are great but not really what I would want.

Sean

We will have some bags from Roger in probably early next week (2 friends ordered sets).

I'm sure they are great but not really what I would want.

Sean

Roger ? Is that the brand ? Not familiar, do you have
pics ?

Sorry, didn't clarify. FatMax is owned and run by Roger (the last name escapes me). The bags came in today but I didn't get a chance to look at them.

Sean

Guys,thanks for all the replies,I am now getting serious about a Max being the right choice,i'm going to do another post about servicing requirements.Those Fatbags look great(to me),they sit pretty high up,does anyone know if they interefere with passengers legroom?.
Morgan.

Just got back from my Tokyo to Fukushima run, about 1500km two-up with no probs whatsoever. Even managed to take the luggage off and race some guys across the mountains. I was at the front the whole way with my friends R1 streetfighter.

Attachments

• P1010018.jpg
    P1010018.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 29
Hi,first post,so be kind.Would a V-Max,last of the Ist Gen,make a decent bike for 2 up riding (nearly all the time),average 250miles a day.
Morgan.

Heck, this is how I justified buying mine (3rd bike). I killed 2 birds w/1 stone.

First, I've always wanted one, and second, it's my 2-up ride.

Back