• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2000 V-max For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SITORR

Reaction score
I'm Going To Have To Sell My Baby. I Just Had A Baby And I'm Going To Have To Sell A Few Of My Bikes. I Pick Up This Bike Last Year. When I Got It It Was In Great Shape. Original Tires And Only 10k On It. The Owner Took Great Care Of The Bike. When I Got It I Changed The Tires And Had Race Tec Suspen. Done On The Front End. ($1000) The Bike Runs Better The New. I Had The Bike Fully Serviced And The Breaks Done Front And Back. The Bike Came With An Alarm And A Corbin Seat. The Bike Has Never Been Droped And Is Totaly Stock. This Is A Great Low Mileage V-max. I'm Looking For $5,000 Obo. (818) 612-2131 MONROVIA CA

Attachments

• L0IadN9rYJDizN8FPDKVUsYa5zAJ[1].jpeg
    L0IadN9rYJDizN8FPDKVUsYa5zAJ[1].jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 65
  • gkpiFdYaKqAXVC7xWymwL4TsmpfK[1].jpeg
    gkpiFdYaKqAXVC7xWymwL4TsmpfK[1].jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 84
  • GQT80bBGCdJ5b8bYPwGY0jncKtbh[1].jpeg
    GQT80bBGCdJ5b8bYPwGY0jncKtbh[1].jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 41
  • k8y8b9F066cwffbVkPzHLYxbm1YX[1].jpeg
    k8y8b9F066cwffbVkPzHLYxbm1YX[1].jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37
Hello. I am interested in buying a VMAX. Do you still have it for sale? Would you happen to have the service records for the bike?

seeing how i paid 5800 for a 97 with 8000 miles, id say thats a hell of a deal man. Id drive out to cali to pick a bike up just to enjoy all the scenery on the way out again. Being a california bike ull probably want to remove all the emissions crap though

The bike is still for sale. I have not had the time to list the bike in auto trader but i'm going to next week! i do have it on cregs list and two people are coming out to look at this weekend. if you want more info call me :punk: (818)612-2131

Latest posts

Back