• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 in so cal

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$2900 sounds pretty-good!
00T0T_5tqLqOWlX65_600x450.jpg

I am selling a 2001 Yamaha V-Max with 15,000 miles on it. This is an extremely fast bike, and I have over $3000 of custom work put into it,and it is yellow with black racing stripes. I moved out here from Texas, and this bike was my everyday riding bike. Since I moved out here to CA drivers are just to crazy to ride everyday so I am selling my baby. The bike has a custom paint job and a K&N intake, it has a dynajet JET Kit, a Sasy control box for at will RPM v-boost selection, has a custom exhaust and I assure that people will hear you coming down the road with this exhaust. Overall this is one bad bike, and it is not for the beginner rider. You can call my Cell phone at 702-290-0702 and ask for Andrew.

I see an aftermarket instrument under the big windshield, besides what he's mentioned. LOooks like a good deal if it runs well, plenty of accessories and the miles are OK. Then again, did the stock instrument have 45,000 miles before he put on the Acewell, or whatever it is? (45,000 + 15,000 = 60K miles).

I also notice the expensive scoops, mirrors and replacement turn signals, maybe a big headlight. No sissy bar, no crash bars.

Back