• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2004 Low Mileage VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blyoth

Reaction score
SOLD, SOLD SOLD I am already having sellers remorse but it's gone and it isn't coming back. It was such a nice bike I was really hoping one of you guys would pick it up so I would know that it would get the appreciation it deserved.

2004 VMax with just under 4500 actual miles. I bought it about 2 years ago. It came with an OEM backrest and small windscreen. I had Mark from Mark's Performance Exhaust build an exhaust system for it with 14" cans. Sounds and runs great! Sean Morley sent me a set of his highway pegs and extra brake light. I am located in central Arkansas. $4250

Attachments

• Vmax.jpg
    Vmax.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 64
  • vv.jpg
    vv.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
We had a nice weekend so I decided to go for a ride. When I got to the end of my street I remembered one more thing I added. Sean sent me a 3 piston front brake upgrade. I bought the VMax after I suffered a dirt bike injury and wasn't able to ride dirt bikes for a while. I picked this bike because I love the first Gen VMax and this one only had 2000 miles. I was looking for something to ride not something to work on. Now that I am back I on my dirt bike I just don't ride the VMax much any more.

Back