• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2007 VMax for sale in Canada

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayterrence

Reaction score
IMG_0161.jpgI am the 2nd owner of this very well kept 07 VMax, originally bought in Vancouver, I bought it 2 years ago and unfortunately it is up for sale. Signal LED's and drag bars with 1 inch riser, engine guards, bike had always been stored in my living room and i had many of the underparts powder coated. Brand new Michelin Commander II's front and rear, 170 on rear. New rear factory brake pads in box, brand new speedo with 0 Km's ( both chrome and black rear cover ). 24,759 Km's on bike, oil changed 2 times a season with moderate riding, 20/50 Amsoil and K&N oil filter. New High output Polar Battery, new front fork seals and oil, K&N air filter, and a Morley's Muscle jet kit complete with K&N mod air filter, ready to be installed, will not sell jet kit separately! The seat was been cut down and new foam installed, 1 inch lower and softer. The Faux air scoops have been chromed NOTE: left air scoop has been returned for re-chroming due to some slight bluing and will be returned within 3 weeks of todays date. I am asking $7000.00 CDN. Contact only [email protected]. I am not on this site very often. Will send more pictures if interested. No trades.

Attachments

• 2462285-5-3.jpg
    2462285-5-3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 64
Keeping it stock with under the hood niceties. Very nice.

Back